Legal Services for Immigration to Canada

Your life could change if you apply for Permanent Residence in Canada.

For many people around the globe, moving to Canada means making a big change in their lives. With the right help and legal advice, you could reduce the stress for you and your family when considering immigrating to Canada.

The process of applying for Canadian citizenship can be complex, confusing and time-consuming.  When you’re not fluent in English, these procedures become more difficult. We’ve dealt with the system ourselves so we know what you’re going through and we appreciate that you might need a bit of extra help in understanding the jargon surrounding the immigration application process. We want you to understand the process thoroughly and have the chance to ask questions if necessary.

It’s important that you are well prepared before you apply.  At Chahal Raj, you can enjoy a low-stress and confidential experience, with dedicated professionals who want to make sure you get the most from your application.

Find out everything you need to know about immigrating to Canada and becoming a permanent citizen by contacting us today.

Immigration Law Services

Chahal Raj Law provides a full range of immigration-specific services from Canadian citizenship applications to visa processing and permanent residency applications. We are well versed in the latest changes to Canadian immigration law and we’re here to help you understand your options, and pick the best one for your needs. Our immigration lawyers are here to help you with the following immigration legal services.

Permanent Residency Sponsorships in Canada

If you are looking for a way to sponsor your family members or friends to immigrate to Canada and become Permanent Residents, then Permanent Residence Sponsorship is the best option.  Permanent Residency allows you to live and work in Canada permanently without any restrictions.

The timeline for the sponsorship process varies but usually takes about one year to complete and requires you to provide proof of financial stability, employment history, health insurance, and criminal background check.

Express Entry

The Canadian government has established the Express Entry program to offer preference for skilled foreign nationals seeking to relocate to Canada as Permanent Resident, who have the specialized skills, knowledge and education needed to fill certain skilled positions.

Visas and Permits

Visitor Visa, Study Permit, Work permits, Super Visa, Business Visas, Temporary Residence Permits

There are many different kinds of temporary status visas available depending on your circumstances which allow you to stay in Canada for a limited period of time. Our immigration lawyers assist clients who wish to obtain a Work Permit, Visitor Visa, Study Permit, Business Visa, or Temporary Resident Permit (TRP). These types of visas/permits allow you to visit Canada temporarily for business, study, or tourism purposes.  You must apply for each type of permit or visa individually.

A super visa lets you visit your children or grandchildren for up to 2 years at a time. It’s a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years. If you are a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent resident of Canada, our office can also assist you to apply for a Super Visa for your parents and grandparents.

Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFW) And Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) in Canada

We assist employers in conducting LMIA and employees in applying for TFWs under the Federal Skilled Workers Classified Program. This program allows employers to hire temporary workers from abroad on a seasonal basis. To qualify, applicants must meet specific criteria including having at least two years of relevant work experience, passing a skills test and demonstrating proficiency in English or French.

Family Sponsorships and Spousal sponsorships

Families and spouses often use this route to immigrate to Canada. You can sponsor your spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner, son or daughter, parent, and grandparent if you are at least 18 years old and you are a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada.

Asylum-seekers and refugee claims

Foreign nationals who are escaping their own country out of fear of harm or safety may apply for refugee status in Canada. Our law office has experience assisting asylum seekers in making refugee claims to reside in Canada.

We also offer a review of completed immigration forms at competitive flat rates.  For more information on how our law office can assist in your immigration paperwork, contact us today.

Request Initial Consultation

Contact our law office to schedule an initial consultation to get experienced legal help with Immigration legal services.

Contact Us

The first step is to meet with a lawyer.  Start today by requesting an initial consultation with a lawyer at Chahal Raj Law.

For faster service, please call (780) 447-2799 

Chahal Raj Law

Legal Services

Family Law & Divorce

Sometimes, life delivers curveballs that require professional legal advice.  Forge ahead confidently with the help of our experienced family and divorce lawyers.
Family Law & Divorce

Real Estate Law

Whether you are buying or selling real estate, refinancing a mortgage, or acquiring a lease on a commercial building, you'll benefit from working with a real estate lawyer.
Real Estate

Corporate & Commercial

Our lawyers are experienced in assisting with the sale and acquisition of businesses, business incorporation and much more.
Corporate & Commercial

Wills & Estates

Estate planning is essential for adults of any age.  Protect your assets and alleviate headaches for your family by outlying your wishes in a legally sound wills package.
Wills & Estates

Immigration Law

Our lawyers are experienced with the immigration process for entering Canada.  We offer assistance with family and spousal sponsorships, appeals, attaining permanent residency, refugee hearings, and more.
Immigration Law

Notaries & Commissioner of Oaths

Contact Chahal Raj for assistance in certifying  documents, contracts and other agreements.

Meet Our Legal Team

Chahal Raj Law is a law firm based in Edmonton, Alberta, which serves clients throughout Alberta.  We specialize in Real Estate transactions, Commercial Transactions, Immigration Law and Family Law.

Our law firm strives to provide our clients with professional, competent, responsive and affordable service. At Chahal Raj Law, we go above and beyond to look out for the best interest of our clients. Your lawyer will be accessible to you at all times via phone, text or email.

Sukhjeevan Chahal

Swati Raj

Chahal Raj Law
Unit #114, 9704-39 Ave NW,
Edmonton AB T6E 6M7

Hours: M-F, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Phone: (780) 447-2799

©2024 - Chahal Raj Law.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed & Developed by: